Click Me ^^

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Strawberries drink..:(

This is part of my research.. Can you believe? Haha.. you better believe me!!! ^^
I'm playing with camera this few days.. Scratching my head hard to get something out of it. While working on it, I tried using so many objects.. Here is one of it. A strawberry drink given by my supervisor.. Nearly a month d..

Find anything special about this photos? I tried to find out is there any distortion in this image.. No matter how hard I see.. I could not find!!! There is no distortion!!! But... but... but... How come??? How come in my analysis the image is distorted??? Unbelievable!!!

Anyway, I still have some result of the work.. Here there are; wonderful F&N stawberries drink!!!

My F&N with ear phone one!!!

Arrogant look!


No comments: