Click Me ^^

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Drizzling inwardly - Mixed mood

It was drizzling outside so do my heart. Each drop of rains seems like needle knitting through my heart.

I just don’t get the point why there was still people font of digging out stories to be told over and over again. I’m not sure what the intension. Maybe intend to remind me or help me to revise the sorrowful incidents so that it would remain in my long term memories?

I was half way thinking about my work when SN (a long lost friend) suddenly popped up saying ‘Hi’ to me… Having a long yet suffering chat… sigh..

I had be thinking should I post everywhere that I had been detached so that everyone on the world knows about it? Gosh…

Please be notified that I was not interested in knowing his ‘love’ life there. Please respect me as a girl. Don’t worry! I won’t commit suicide nor hurt myself or will I turn into a nun.

I’m still looking forward for ‘the Prince’ to show up in my life. I will tell the whole world once I met the Prince!

Thanks for all the concern and sorry for being rude in my words!

4 comments:

Appy Fiza said...

hmmm dont be sad. u deserve a better guy.

Boaz said...

Yeah agree with initial A , you will get a better one . humph, that bad ppl bully u issit .. next time we scold him

DH said...

urm...yup u deserve a better guy...
& its up to us about what we want to tell the world right...u r good as urself...just ignore those &#@$!...hahaha...

Yun said...

Thanks Fiza, Boaz and Tini..