Click Me ^^

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hard to Explain

Just a pouring section today. Yun felt disappointed for those who are so 'understanding'. Sometime, Yun is really curious is there anyone tat really care for me? It seems none outwardly but let me tell you there are a lot of people 'caring' for me, in the sense that they like to gossip and talk something behind me that they dun even know what the hell is going on with Yun.. I really wonder why? Yun is sick of all of you. Dun do that again.. Dun ever tell me again something like this "tat someone tell you something and you come and ask me that something that you already presume that it's like tat" I'm not going to entertain anymore! Wasting my time and energy to listen and explain to you.

Yun had submitted the first draft of the complete thesis to my supervisor last week to be checked. Gossips and talkings start there.. Some said;

Yun had completed her studies.

Yun is very free now.

Yun had nothing to do.. so good.

Spent more time with the younger one then.

Remember to accompany them.

Remember to read bible together with them.

Remember this and Remember that!
What the heck!!
I think I should treat it as NONE OF MY BUSINESS I suppose~


Well~~ guys.. let me make myself clear!

Yun had just submitted Yun's first draft of thesis to be marked by supervisor!

It means;

1. Thesis not yet finalized.

2. For all of your informations, Boss hold my thesis! Not even reading a word!

3. Thesis need to be marked by supervisor, meetings need to be carried out among 2 of my supervisors to varify and marked my work.

4. After marking, Yun need to do all the corrections. Whether to add more into the thesis still remain a question mark '?'.

5. After the corrections, need to resubmit to supervisors a complete set for final checking.

6. Have to gone through faculty meeting. If they are OK with the thesis then arranged for internal viva voca to be carried out. If they are NOT OK with the thesis corrections need to be carried out again! Until they said OK!

7. Only by then, Yun will be waiting for external viva voca.

at the moment Yun is working as well not sleeping everyday;

1. Study on graphical user interface (GUI).

2. Working on the graphical user interface (GUI) using MatLAB for the grant project.

3. Writing final report for the grant project to the MOHE.

4. Preparing journal papers for BOSS as a requirement to graduate.

Let me plead you to listen to me; doing and working on a new things without guidance is extremely tedious. I'm not a genieus. Yun had to spent lots of time in order to understand it prior to creating the GUI and also database! Yun just have 2 more months to do it!


Anyway, all things are coming to an END soon. What Yun need to do is learnt the lesson of endurance and be patience, taking the grace of God in this few weeks time.

More updates when Yun is at Yun's hometown.




No comments: