Click Me ^^

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Heartbrokening Story

A and J both are my friends. They got to know each other 2 years ago and gladly announced that they got engaged last 14th of February! Well, I still remembered that I congratulates them and wishes them love one another till the end.I even joked that I would like to be the bridesmaid.. Hmmm ~~ 
 And today, I saw a post in J's FB, announcing would like to break the engagement! This is really shocking news. I tried to calm J down, but in the end was blamed for being caring. I was mad but after a while I cooled down for I have nothing to do with the problems that arise in their relationship. No matter what he had said I just treat it as a advices for my upcoming relationship/s.. 

Below are just my thoughts and simple things that a spouse must have.
 
1. Never date with a childish, inconsiderate guy/gal who required 24- hours standby to be with him/her.
2. Face your spouse with the 'true' identity. Do not be fake just intend to please him/her.
3. When in a relationship, do give each other privacy. Measure the time in between friends and spouse. It doesn't mean once you have a partner you could not have friends.
4. Think rationally before you get engaged. Engagement is not a game. Announce to the world and then break it. It will be hurtful to each other.
5. Be mature when problems come. Faced it together.

Well, I do not know how to help them. Another personal advice from personal experience;
 
Trust and faith is the root for a great marriage. 
Do not forget to bring God into your relationship and marriage.


1 comment:

Yun said...

Hmm.. ur right Dee Loner.. better now than later..