Click Me ^^

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Penang Bird Park

Penang Bird Park is situated on the mainland along the North-South Highways. It is the largest bird park of its kind in Malaysia. The bird park was established in 1988, the 5-acre park on the mainland portion of Penang State, has a collection of more that 300 species of birds from all over the world, of which more than 150 species are of Malaysian Species.

Not to forget about the entrance fee;
Adult
RM 20
Children (below 12 year-old)
RM 10
School Children (in school uniform)
RM 2
Camera

RM 1
For more information, pay a visit to their website PENANG BIRD PARK It was really worth visiting there.

Share with Yun's reader some of the photos captured. 

I'm handsome right~ hehe..
I see you~
I'm shy shy~
Dun disturb me!
I want the true liberty ~
Ehm~ Need my help?
 I'm getting ready to fly~

Helo~~ Phew wit~


I'm so lonely~
Clean myself first~

Sleepy~~
Dun looked into my eyes, I am able to hypnotize you~
Haiz~

No comments: