Click Me ^^

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The wounds that you've created.

I only have a vague idea what had happened in my life since I last pen down in my blog. 
Lots of things occurred but ~

1. What have I done? 
2. What do I care for? 
3. What do I love for?

I have done nothing.
I have care for nothing.
and
I have love for nothing.

Kinda tired with currently life. Seeking for a change. 
What can I change? 
I can change nothing besides myself and my life.
When I intended to change. why did you come in? 
Have I invited you to come? 
I really doubt of your decisions.
Whatever you've said, whatever you've done. I doubt, I REALLY DOUBT...

I have to choose to leave.
I choose studies. 
I choose to perform well in my life.
I choose to change myself inwardly and outwardly,
I choose to work harder so that I could proceed on. 

In the day of celebration of my graduation with my family. 
I hold my tears before my family and friends. 
I'm struggling whether to let you go.
I have no choice for I no longer the one that you've cared and loved...
I laugh, I smile as if there is nothing going on in my life,
I do not want my family to be worried..
I bear all the pains and disappointment alone, 
For I believe time will fade all things. 
 

No comments: