Click Me ^^

Monday, January 3, 2011

Little Children

Children are the fruits of love. We all used to be kids. Believe me or not kids are always much simpler, pure, ignorant that the grow up. Well~ I write this meant to remind myself to be simple and pure.

Adults tend to consider too much that caused them to be much more complicated than they are suppose to be. It might be caused by the surrounding around them or the environment that they are in.. It's such a blessing of adults could be as simple as kids.

Yun loves to capture photos for kids - they are simple, pure, ignorant, cheerful... Some are asking why I love capturing photos for kids? Is it because I love kids? or ??? Well ~ to some extend I do love others kids coz I oni spent few hours or few minutes with them not a 24-hour babysitter. I could not imagine if I have one~ He/She will surely drive me into the wall~

Just so coincident Yun meet some kids somewhere and have camera with me. So~ just spending a little time having fun with babies~

Share with my readers photos for some of the cute babies -

 Christlyn Kho nearly 2 years old.
 Amelia Ting 3+ years old
 Adrian Wong 2 years old.
 Blue Ranger 7+ years old.
 Red ranger 5+ years old.
 Meet him while having dinner~ he keep peeping at our table so here we go~ ka cha.. a memory for him. 
"My finger is licking good".
 Carlyne 5 months old.
 Isaac Yek about 4 months.
Samuel Wong about 4 months.
Both Isaac and Samuel were born on the same day.

Those babies remind me of a verse -
Matt 19:14 But Jesus said, Allow the little children and do not prevent them from coming to Me, for of such is the kingdom of the heavens.

No comments: