Click Me ^^

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dinner at Four Point Sheraton Kuching

Mom said I got a spoil tongue. Hmm, really have to admit it.
But dun worry~ Though I commented that those food is not mouth watering.. of course they are edible. =p I will still finish the food as long as it's edible. =p
Personally, I dun like the food at Sheraton Four Point. Well, maybe it doesn't match my appetite.. who knows. 
We have our closing dinner for the National Summit 2011 at Sheraton Hotel. Overall rating for the food is 5/10.
Not going to say much. 
Let's see what are those few that I have tasted.

The cold plate.
Overall the cold plate is still acceptable besides a little bit too spicy for the jellyfish. (Rate 6/10).
The boneless chicken. (Rate 5/10). The chicken is overcooked. 
I got the chicken wing >.< aaawwww~ it's very tough.. 
The fish is nice. Yummy~ I like it. Rate 8.5/10.
Mangolian Style Mutton. Rate 7/10.
3 green vege. Rate 5/10. Just ordinary.. nothing special if compared to Top Spot.
Salted fish fried rice. Too dry. rate 4/10.

And eventually the dessert. 
Longan + Jelly.. just ordinary ~


No comments: