Click Me ^^

Monday, January 19, 2009

Flight Delayed

Suppose now I was on the plane and would be landed in few minutes time.. but now I was at StarBucks (airport StarBucks) online and began to write and update my blog again!
I was really not in my mood an hour ago so ordering myself a cup of Mocha and a piece of Tiramisu full of chocolate to make myself a bit hyper! Oh well, I hope to see someone that I know and sit down to crap with me!! By the way, who else other than me would be that 'insane' booking a Monday flight?
I questioned the service quality of AirAsia.. I gonna mention here because it made me waited for nearly 9 hours for my flight! Previously even a 3-4 hours delayed they would inform the customer via phone but this time I really wonder what's wrong with their services? My flight should be at 10:10am but it was resheduled to 6:30pm! and I had been waiting at StarBucks since 9:00am.. I really hate waiting!!!
Now the competition is great between the 2 airlines. Please keep up with your standards! Cheap but without standard is counted as stool!!!

3 comments:

Appy Fiza said...

well.. i guess the delay problem is the common problem that usually occurs to the passengers. even MAS sumtimes has the same interruption. formerly when i was still a student, it happened to me for several times. but the different is, if u use MAS they will provide u free meal if the flight delays for several hours.

so, which 1 do u prefer? pay less but will be treated bad OR pay more and get better service? hihi.

but for me.. i will choose airasia rather than mas because of the low fare. dang! hihi. about the delay problem, it rarely and once in a while happen.

if i were in ur shoes, maybe i will fill the spare time by walking around the airport and watch tv. hihi

Greg Wee said...

Airasia is getting more & more money oriented. They're now charging extras for aisle seats! I hope we won't need to pay everytime we use the toilets.

Yun said...

> Fiza
I finised 4 sets of movies while waiting for the flight!!! haha.. Even take time enjoy myself at StarBucks..

> Greg
Yaya.. agree Greg.. Haiz.. It seems like as long as they got earn money other they dun care!!! Coz budget flight ma..