Click Me ^^

Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm LATE!!!

Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...

Yun is late again!!!

Late for posting up wishes for the year of 2009...

Yun is back again! Year end is always busy for Yun. Busy with so many things thus left my blog not updated..

Yun back with tones of wishes for all my fellow, nice, faithful, great... (just any word that you could find) readers. Year 2009 would be another special year for Yun awaiting for much excitement in Yun's life. I had make lots of resolutions and I am going to achieve all of it no matter how hard it would be! So bear with Yun if I'm going to complaints a lots in the processes!!!

First of all, I would like to show my appreciations and great wishes for 2 of my wonderful P-GR's friends KC and HS for they will be graduating and going back to their hometown soon. (Gonna miss them.. coz I got no one to joke around and bully oled!!! Haiz...) I really appreciate the friendship. They had helped me a lot in my studies and life.

Then, best wishes to -


My family- Daddy, Mummy, bro, May, Evelyn, Celine and me myself *hehe

Friends

Church friends

Housemates

Blogger friends

My study

HY



Best wishes for those who hate me as well. Sorry for being unpleasant to you all..

Oh well, here come the resolutions for this year.

1. Perform well in my studies
2. Get slimmer
3. Get healthier
4. Exercise more
5. Play more
6.Go back home more often
7. Get a new laptop
8. Read the bible both Old testament and New Testament with footnote once
.
.
.
.
Still having lots to write.. (more update list will be out soon..)
.
.
.

I miss 2008 but is over. Time for me to stretch forward for the year 2009...

All the best to all.




No comments: