Click Me ^^

Monday, April 6, 2009

Butterfly

A dream, a fairyland, a myth,
A place that everyone flew to,
Heavy price is paid,
With tears, sweat, youth and even life,
Everything seems so lovely,
Everyone seems so welcoming,
World, could never be that cruel,
But I wonder where I belong.
I was strayed, squirming for life,
Seeking for beam and hands,
I wonder where is it?
I wonder who would be there?
Wet eyes could never ever see again.
Two roads diverged in the wood,
Which one am I going to thread?
Is it this one or that one?
Who could affirm me the end?
I have dreams to achieve,
Fairyland to explore,
Myth to discover,
Should I conquered it alone,
Or with my Master I proclaim in bold,
I would abide in You, following You?
Unsightly caterpillar in the world,
A faulty step would loss its life,
Pray, the creator preserves the caterpillar,
Thought was ugly and creepy,
Caterpillar is the youth of butterfly,
This is its law of life.
Rocky path and wavy shore,
Patient, persistence and perspiration
Compassion, consistence with confidence,
All thorns and thistles helps,
To form the beauty of butterfly.

25-3-2009

by Yun

No comments: