Click Me ^^

Monday, April 6, 2009

Should I still trust in you for once you screwed my life up?

I was chatting with a long time no contact friend, I indicate her as SN. I sensed that our bond would never ever be as the very first time that we got to know each other. We know each other since we were in our first year of university life. We are the gang of ‘fong fong dian dian’ meaning the group of insane! I had not much friend at that time, thus the group of insane is the group that I treasured most. We are from difference course. I was from Civil Engineering, SY from Cognitive Science, SN from Human Resource Development and CC from Chemistry! Though we are from different program our bond is tight. We have dinner together every night and even walked to Everise just to have a plate of nasi lemak or burger! We sing aloud along while on our way back, chatting from little bean things to great things.. there is no secret among us. We are the support to each other. No matter how hard our life in studies, obstacles seems flee from us when four of us were together.

Few months later, SN and CC went to Russia for their medical study. For they were offered courses that they did not applied. Weeks later SY left to leave outside together with another gang of friends of hers. Thus, I was left alone in the hostel. The bond was gone! SN and CC never contacted us. Me and SY, thought we were in the same campus, the great bond broken due to some minutes things. Although, we still come together often, there were full of secrets. We felt like strangers to each other! Few years past and eventually I graduated from the university with another gang of friends. I just wondered is there really true friends around? Friends after meeting another gang of friends the old one was left behind! I’m referring to myself as well..

The bond between me and SN broke due to some misunderstandings. She tried to protect me from being hurt by K thus making up stories so as to warn K. Thus love and trust between me and K broken due to some fake stories.. from this chat, I was heartbroken. But there is nothing that I could do. If love and trust between K and I do not worth trials. Better for it to come too its end. Today SN keep apologize to me.. I felt upset but I din show any expression besides caring for her life there. Things are over already, we are designated not to be together. Thus, there is no need of apologist.

I am happy with my life here. I still have gangs of friends here supporting me.. I’m looking forward to meeting the prince of my life. So SN cheers. I won’t care what you had done. I treasured that once we were great buddy!

No comments: