Click Me ^^

Friday, May 8, 2009

A date with my youngest uncle

I received a call from my uncle on Tuesday which sound weird for me.. my uncle call me??!! His brain got haywire? (coz my uncle never called me since I was in Kuching + he dun even know my phone!) get my point! Erm.. this time my wonderful uncle wanna treat me a dinner.. (Sweat…) dinner for some purposes!!! Just always hope that my instinct is wrong.. Unluckily it always turn up to be true.. (for this uncle only la)

Let me describe a bit about my uncle. He’s in his late thirties, married and father of two kids yet he is so font of bullying me.. not beating me of course but teasing me most of the time causing me to blush in red.. He used to be the one bullying me always whenever I went to my grandpa’s house..

Well, this time my great uncle din tease me.. He’s kinda very serious.. you know like a father speaking to a daughter.. bukan main serious.. first time in my life seeing him that serious. Back to the point.. I was nearly fainted when he asked me some questions.. I bet you will know what’s his intentions when asking sorts of questions..

Beat around the bush… ting ting dong dong…
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, your mom said that you are in d middle of your twenties oled… now taking master is it? what’s you plan after this? Wanna study again ha?... (Okay.. start with my mom… again…)

You not young liaw ah.. have to think about your future… (UNCLE… )

I dun wanna see you to be ‘lao gu po’… (Grrrrr…)

You not bad wa… I dun believe u din meet anyone that suit your taste yet.. (OMG… mom sending detective…)

I got a few friends dunno you interested or not??? (UNCLE… Pls la… now what age d…)

See.. your cousins nearly all get married oled.. when is your turn… (OMG…)
.
.
.

These are the main big questions that he thrown to me… leaving me speechless, blush in red yet my sis giggling away… (Hopeless de sister…)

I bet you will know what’s my uncle’s intentions oled.. haiz… what to do… caring uncle.

Oh well.. Is it that I'm 'aged' d? I'm still young I suppose... Furthermore, I had not been thinking bout this matter ever since I'd broke off with him...

Maybe it is the time d.. But this time I will start with prayer...


Thanks la.. uncle..

4 comments:

lx ting said...

hahahahaha...ur uncle very funny..

Yun said...

Ellex..

He's really 'funny'.. haiz.. make me felt awkward tat nite.. cis...

I think sooner or later u'll face this kind of 'matter' d.. hahaha.. wat to do.. they start to categorize us as 'is time d'.. =p

Boaz said...

Maybe its time d, maybe its not. only He knows. just tell Him and He will arrange. i also tired looking liao . . better let Him arrange.

Yun said...

yup, Boaz.. but it seems tat ur more desperate.. haha.. take it easy.. u better focus on what you should do rather than what u dream to do.. =p

all the best..
May God bless you abundantly.. :)