Click Me ^^

Monday, June 29, 2009

My Retarded Look Steel Plate

Today is an experiential day, I got chance to perform some chores which at the moment no technician is free enough to help me with it. Well, show off my 'retarded' look circular plate at least it look round!!! It was not easy though to trim the edges with the super heavy equipment and gigantic machine.. Sorry for dun hv the photos of all d machine coz the technician didn't allow me to capture the photos there... By the way, my hands ache till now and even shaky while I was typing away...

Plan view of the circular plates (Zincalume)
Back view of the circular plates (Zincalume)

Tata.. some of the plates cut and trim by me...

The leftover and the testing pieces..

By the way.. I'm proud of the steel plate. Though it looked a bit retarded but they are measured, drawn, cut and trim by me.. hehehe..

Not to forget also to thank CU who help me to find the piece of Zincalume (which I had been looking up and down d town), Darrien, En R for teaching me how to operate the machine and teach me the techniques to cut and trim (although tat day he scold me for no reason), En R1 for helping me to cut the mild steel, and and and ..... in short thanks you all :)..

No comments: