Click Me ^^

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bad News

All things work together for me to suffer a little bit longer~ This is the sentence that I would utter. Just informed dad the I will be going back home tomorrow morning using bus and most probably will reach in the evening. Who knows dad said dun come back at this moment!!! Below was the conversation.

Me: Dad, I wanna go back home..

Dad: When u wanna come back? Very tired is it?

Me: Dying soon…

Dad: Why?

Me: Nothing.. just extremely tired at this moment..

Dad: Ooo.. but I prefer u not coming back at this moment..

Me: WHY ??? ~~~

Dad: Got few cases of A H1N1 in Bintulu.. Some kids are quarantine. U know ur immune system not tat good.. I dun wan u to get it later..

Me: Ha~~ Haiya.. why at this moment got H1N1 de? *Voice~~ trembling + eyes filled with tears..

Dad: How is ur research?

Me: … test set up failed again~~

Dad: Never mind.. Dun stress up.. u still hv some time to figure it out..

Me: No time d.. I wanna grad next year and I dun like here anymore…

Dad: Be positive ~ ~ I strongly believe tat you can make it.. Others I dunno but I know you can de..

Me: But now I’m very tired d.. I loss weight again~~ Extremely fatigue..

.
.

Dad: Be patience.. But.. U still cannot come back home at this moment.. wait till the virus clear first.. try to catch up some movies and go out with friends to relax a bit…

Me: Go clubbing can ah???

Dad: Clubbing??? If you go with bunch of friends then can.. but not advisable.. dun go tat kind of place..

Me: Nola.. I kidding oni…
.
.
.
Dad: K la.. Remember dun come back at this moment ah.. U come back later when the virus gone..

Me: Ooo…
.
.
.

HAIZ~~~



No comments: