Click Me ^^

Friday, July 17, 2009

Down with Flu

It was last Sunday, a sudden stitching headache attacking me while I was holding my camera capturing videos around.. It was migraine!!! Well.. no more videos after that.. Coz I could not even stand on properly on my own feet.. I lay myself comfortably on Bethel's lap and take a nap while everyone were enjoying themselves..

I thought that it was the weather, too hot, causing me to get heat stroke (Zhong Shu).. some of the sisters get worried and offered themselves to 'gua sha' for me..

Well.. the result is not heat stroke.. My body was just too heaty.. (playing too much the day before at Palm Beach)

The most terrible things occured the next day.. I was not able to get up.. heavy head, fever and runny nose.. GOSH!!! But I forced myself to the laboratory to carry out at least one test so that I could have an idea on whether the source code working or not?

Manage to force myself up to the limit.. eventually the 'machine' condemned.. dragging myself to see the Dr in UNIMAS.. Wow.. I just realised that nowadays UNIMAS's doctor is really advanced.. all the systems are computerized..

BUT

what was more shocking to me was that the Dr typing with a single finger!!! Gosh.. My grandpa could type well than him la.. I sat there waiting for him to tap and tap and tap.. before he started to examine my pulse, breathing systems, abdoment...

Dr: "Oh well,.. is just a normal flu. Finish all the medicine and take more rest.. you would be alright!"

After that, that Dr start tapping again.. GOSH.. new era Dr.. it takes me more than half an hour before I step out of the Dr's room.. The longest time I had with a Dr..

Story not end yet.. The next day, my fever getting worse.. OMG.. would my brain spoilt coz of high fever??? I dun wanna becum retarded!!! My housemates quickly brought me to the nearest clinic.. Of course is I was diagonosed not of H1N1.. but flu + bacteria inflection..

Okay.. now the problem is where did I get the bacteria inflection!!! Just realised that few days ago sis Shirley visited me.. telling me tat her baby was hospitalized coz of bacteria inflection.. *Bling*Bling... tat's the source..

Haiz...

I'm glad tat my immune system had actually improved.. I dun hv to be hospitalized coz of that culprite. ^^

Now, yun is on the way to fully recover from the bacteria attack..

more post on the previous activities that Yun had join..


Cheers.. ^^




No comments: