Click Me ^^

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What a day?

I'm very sienz now.. Mixture of all moods.

A bit sad,
A bit disappointed,
A bit frustrated,
A bit pissed off,
A bit relaxed,
A bit worried,
A bit stressed,
a bit..
a bit..

a bit INSANE at the moment...

Just have bout 2 hours meeting with my boss regarding all the ding ding dong dong for conference in October.. Problems solved eventually, because today is the due date for all things.. I'm lucky isn't it???

I felt grateful to my boss, I'm so thankful that she turn up today.. helping me to sign all the documents and here they go~~ to the RIMC table.. again.. Phew~~~

Then, talking about my progress... bla bla bla and bla bla bla~~~
Boss : Tat's good~ well, Lau, I had a plan you know.. I want you to do "this" and do "that".. after the raya, you come to see me again.. I wanna have a discussion with you see how are we able to do more and better things here.. you can do better..

Me : *KNS* HUH!!! O.O... the time is limited.. I'm not able to do so many things in dis few months since I wanna grad next year.. besides I just plan to get a master degree not a PhD degree~

Boss : Is not good enough to have tat only.. I think it will be better if you do it..

Me : I will think over it and plan first..


If I do it means no more graduation next year.. =.= ,
If I din do means that she'll hold back my thesis.. no graduation oso.. =.=

Besides, Boss will give birth to a baby soon.. delivery date will be on November!!!

TELL ME~~~

What should I do then??? HAIZ.. =.=

A shoulder to lean and cry??? A place to vent the anger??? Rejoicing as nothing had occured??? Telling me to be remained in the Spirit now???
.
.
.
HAIZ...



It seems tat.. In my mind, there is nothing else besides getting graduated and flew away from ******

What the heck..

I FELT DOWN and HELPLESS NOW!!!


No comments: