Click Me ^^

Friday, August 27, 2010

My Babe - Canon 500d

Proudly introduced to all my readers - my babe Canon 500d.
Yun bought this new gadget last June after longing and saving hard for about 2 years.
and the first product from this babe was Ivy's wedding.  
Share with you all the body of my dear babe. 
Yun's dear babe worth RM 2,888.

(The back view of it)

(The front view of it)

(and the plane view of it)

After playing with it for a while.. hmm.. this greedy Yun began to feel dissatisfied with the lens..Should have go for a better one~~ but will not have any action at least for this 2 years.. coz lens is very expensive la wei~ Need to constrain my expenditure and save hard for a better lens.. hehe.. 
By the way, I will be glad if anyone could lent me some of your lenses to play with.. hehe.. 



2 comments:

KeeMan said...

Good babe need good "companion", so go get those lenses! hahah

Yun said...

haha.. Kee Man, those lenses are much more expensive than it's body.. Have to plan and earn first.. lol..