Click Me ^^

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Lappie is hospitalized.

This is my mood. 
This is what I am going to do.
This is really frustrating.
This is really KNS..



Sending my a year old plus laptop to the ICU. This is really bad, his heart is not functioning so the Dr said he need a heart transplant. I suppose he must has been working too hard for his master, not having enough rest. 
HAIZ~ Pity lappie. 
I'm sad but on one hand frustrated coz all my documents for the past 3 weeks are within and with no back up some more. Another thing, I dunno where I've dump my extended 3 years warranty contract. How careless I am.. I have turn my room upside down but still have no trace of it. =.=
Haiz... What to do! It's all my fault for torturing him so much and all my faults to be so careless~
Now~

I missing my lappie very much~~~~ T.T



No comments: