Click Me ^^

Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's all my fault. Satisfied?

If there is anything urgent or you wanna ask anything - 
PLEASE DO NOT SMS or SKYPE or MSN me..
.
.
I wonder if ~~

Not replying SMS is my fault.
Not replying SKYPE is my fault.
Not replying MSN is my fault.
You dunno how to make a call is it? :@
Have you ever thought that sometime it happens to you as well that you have ;
1. Not received any SMS from your friends who claimed that they have sent? Coz of that stupid DIGI, MAXIS or CELCOM pending or wat so ever.
2. Not received any message that you've type and sent by SKYPE or MSN??? Coz of poor line??? 
Please la, be gentleman.. Please ask a simple question "Do you receive my message or wat so ever???" before you start throwing your harsh words or make all sort of accusation. 
It might not sound nothing to you.. but it hurts me. OKAY.. DAMN IT. STUPID! @#$%^&*


No comments: