Click Me ^^

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Recent Update

It had been a long time since I last blog about my current life besides all sorts of mouthwatering food and loads of photos~ Hmm~ Wondering since when I've began to turn my blog into food and photography blog. 
Sori.. to all my friends and faithful readers and thanks for caring sending warm mails and pop up to say hi~ well, you are always in my heart. *muaks*. ^^
I wonder where shall I start..

Hmm, Yun thinks it's good for her to do a summary post ;

Yun had started her studies last Feb and continue working hard to get familiar on the 'creatures'. Well, it's marvellous when you get to know that actually Maths is everywhere in our daily life.. even things that you've never thought of.. From the nature to the animals Yun was impressed and of course marvelled at the great creation of the Almighty one. 

Well, Yun's current life is just study and working.. Besides study still study and besides working still working.. bla bla bla..  Kinda monotone but what to do~ That's life. But no worries.. I'm not going to make myself a dull gal~ :p Of course my life is full of colours having fun on whatever things that I am attached to. So~~ no regret. ^^ 

Btw, proudly to announce that Yun is going to have a short break starting on the 2nd June- not going anyway special, just back to hometown for a fortnights to be pampered by my parents and siblings besides attending 3 wedding dinners. Sadly to say, tonnes of works gonna follow me back home.. In the midst of holidays gonna rush to meet the due date.. sienz..

Gonna sign off to check on my little babe.. how was the results.. stay tune for my updates for the holidays. 
To all the Sabahan - Happy Keamatan..
To all the Sarawakian - Happy Gawai..
Let's enjoy the holidays..

Remember ; Don't DRINK and DRIVE.
IF you Drink DON'T Drive ;
IF you Drive DON'T Drink.

Remember the beloved one.

No comments: