Click Me ^^

Thursday, August 18, 2011

(Hello, Tomorrow) 明天,你好.

明天,你好 (Hello, Tomorrow).

This is really a nice song to be introduced to all my readers. I came across this song last night while I was driving back home. I could not get what's the meaning of the lyric until I googled it.. it is such a piece of art that touches me from within.  

I wish to write this entry in Mandarin but too bad I got limitations in Mandarin words... 



The lyric of the song;
Every single line of the song touches me so deep..

牛奶咖啡 - 明天,你好
作曲:牛奶咖啡
填詞:王海濤
看昨天的我們 走遠了
在命運廣場中央 等待
那模糊的 肩膀
越奔跑 越渺小
曾經 並肩往前的 夥伴
在舉杯 祝福後都 走散
只是那個 夜晚
我深深 的都留藏在心坎
長大以後 我只能奔跑
我多害怕 黑暗中跌倒
明天你好 含著淚微笑
越美好 越害怕得到
每一次哭 又笑著 奔跑
一邊失去 一邊在尋找
明天你好 聲音多渺小
卻提醒我 勇敢是什麼
當我朝著反方向走去
在樓梯的角落 找勇氣
抖著肩膀 哭泣
問自己 在哪裡
曾經 並肩往前 的伙伴
沉默著 懂得我的委屈
時間它總說謊
我從 不曾失去 那些肩膀
長大以後 我只能奔跑
我多害怕 黑暗中跌倒
明天你好 含著淚微笑
越美好 越害怕得到
每一次哭 又笑著奔跑
一邊失去 一邊在尋找
明天你好 聲音多渺小
卻提醒我
長大以後 我只能奔跑
我多害怕 黑暗中跌倒
明天你好 含著淚微笑
越美好 越害怕得到
每一次哭 又笑著奔跑
一邊失去 一邊在尋找
明天你好 聲音多渺小
卻提醒我 勇敢是什麼

I'm so scared lately.. scare of my life, my decisions... I just do not have a reason not to scare.
I left office very early yesterday coz I could not sustain the overwhelming pressure and burden that are put on my shoulders.. I went back home.. locked myself in the room and cried my heart out. Just to release whatever that I had bottled up.

Well, I wish I don't have to think and care for anything but I just cannot do it because it's my choice and I do love people around me. 
I wish I could perform well.. in my roles as a student, a friend, a daughter, a sister, a 'brother', a teacher, a colleague, a mate...... I could not deny that I will fail without the cares and encouragements from the people around me. 
But what could I do and what have I done??? 

I had received a few mails lately that cause me to be weary and upset.. why don't the mails arrived few months earlier??? I know that I should be firm.. but who could resist such a good offer??? It's always be my dream to get an oversea scholarship and to pursue my dreams. 

But this time I considered twice... and I still hold on the decision that I had made few months ago..

I do not know whether I will regret.. 
I know that in these few months whenever I face any obstacles I have - superior, mates, friends either by my side or far away... patiently guiding, leading and accompanying me through.. these blessings are much valuable that my dreams.. 

"每一次哭 又笑著奔跑
一邊失去 一邊在尋找
明天你好 聲音多渺小
卻提醒我 勇敢是什麼"
When I read through the lyric this afternoon, it seems quite true.. 每一次哭 又笑著奔跑; 一邊失去 一邊在尋找... 卻提醒我 勇敢是什麼.

虽然, 眼看好像是失去。。它教会了我什么是勇敢。
明天, 你好。我会努力,勇敢的去面对。 

云, 加油。


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, like this much, give a deep touch, listen it 3 time for a day, tq, niu nai ka fei

Yun said...

Glad that you like it as well.. Anonymous.. ^^