Click Me ^^

Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Belated Mooncake Festival

Hmm~ This is indeed a belated post. Due to my extremely tight schedule. Saluting myself.. =.=
Well, I'm not sure what have kept me so busy~ Big business huh~~ haha.. 
Seriously need to be bad gal sometime.. else I gonna drained myself.
Not going to crap a lot here.. 

Coz Mooncake Festival should share something joyous.. ^^

Let me wish all my readers~ 
Happy Big Big Round Round Nice Nice with Love Love Mooncake Festival.. ^^


This year was exactly the same as the previous year~ Nothing special. Hmmm~~ but Yun got a call from someone~ ehem, that someone claimed wanna enjoy the same view of the moon but too bad~ the cloud was too thick.. :p Well~ I'm not that bad after all~ capturing the nice view that Yun enjoy and share with Yun's reader and oso to that someone.. LOL.. 

Although, Yun did not celebrate mooncake festival together with her family members.. Yun got lots of wishes and mooncakes from friends.. range from jelly mooncake, 'ice skin' mooncake, double yoke mooncake, pandan mooncake.. and 2 more to come flying from my hometown.. haha.. so happy~~ ^^ sorry all are and is going to be kept warm in my tummy~ :p

That's all for today~ gonna off soon and take a rest~ coz dear babe Yun is getting sore throat and watery nose..

Take care all buddies out there and best wishes from Yun. 

Cheers. ^^






No comments: