Click Me ^^

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Memories from the beach

Slow down the pace of life enjoying the beauty of the sunset. 

It's so true that with power comes greater responsibility. 
It doesn't matter who you are.. when you grow older I believe the responsibilities becomes greater. 
It could your work, study, family, so on so forth.. 
That's our human life. The choice is yours to decorate it.

Leaving all the works and responsibilities behind. 
Yun flee for a short vacation to pamper her soul and not forget to capture some photos to share to my beloved readers.

*Thinking what to share*
A hymn comes across my mind. Wish to share the hymn with all my readers.

I heart the voice of Jesus say

 

  1. I heard the voice of Jesus say,
      "Come unto Me, and rest;
    Lay down, thou weary one, lay down
      Thy head upon My breast."
    I came to Jesus as I was,
      Weary, and worn, and sad;
    I found in Him a resting-place,
      And He has made me glad.
  2. I heard the voice of Jesus say,
      "Behold, I freely give
    The living water: thirsty one,
      Stoop down, and drink, and live."
    I came to Jesus, and I drank
      Of that life-giving stream;
    My thirst was quenched, my soul revived,
      And now I live in Him.
  3. I heard the voice of Jesus say,
      "I am this dark world's Light;
    Look unto Me, thy morn shall rise,
      And all thy day be bright."
    I looked to Jesus, and I found
      In Him my Star, my Sun;
    And in that Light of life I'll walk
      Till trav'lling days are done.


No comments: