Click Me ^^

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My First Attempt in Fireworks

I love fireworks.
Too bad, it is sort of once in a blue moon event and only available during special occasion. Thus, capturing the moment is definitely a good idea to cease the beautiful moment.
Always wish to learn how to capture beautiful fireworks.
Despite of destiny.. it's my own lousy skills which I dun even want to share the product.. Too lousy...

Somehow, from some 'sifu' I start picking up techniques for fireworks..
This was captured during the Chinese New Year 2012 in my sweet hometown.
It is a good start~ 


Something pop into my mind about fireworks..
There you go~ little short 'poem' from Yun.. hehe..

Just like Fireworks


Life is as fireworks
The first breath; it lighted up 
Plunged into the sky with its content
It's time! A loud bang
Sacrificing itself
Applauds, Happiness, Smile arise
Shattering darkness
Bringing hope and delights
Once it's over
None remain
But the reminiscence of fireworks.

No comments: