Click Me ^^

Thursday, July 19, 2012

A day when I get the 'Blockage' cleared

My mood swift like no body business recently.. maybe due to tight schedule or maybe the pms symptoms. Hmm~ never had I realised I could be that busy... 
All things seems not right just not right at all.. not pleasing to my little heart.
Life has just worn me out.. knackered! wondering why others could not be considerate, tolerate, ... whatever ...rate to me.. why why why why and why

When I started to point fingers and complaining at others I realised that I've lost the present of God in my life. Reminiscing on what I've been labouring on the past few months I realised that I couldn't go on like this anymore.. Lending a hand to others is important but when this become the burden in my life I shall learn to leave it to God though it is hard most of the time..


Escaping from the routine, here I go.. STARBUCK pampering myself a cuppa while drawing, sketching, consulting, seeking for guidance...... of things buried in my mind. After a 3-4 hours consultation, something stroke my mind.. *Bling Bling*.. a light shines on me.. I'm seeing the blueprint of what I have overlook. Thank God. 

Life is always Good.. with a short runaway from routine.
 

No comments: