Click Me ^^

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pun Chun Chicken, Biscuit and Restaurant

Ever tasted tender and juicy duck meat noodles? 
Well, I visited Bidor, Perak few months ago. 
I'm lucky enough to have had the chance to taste the so called  famous duck meat noodles which claimed to be the must try food if you visit Bidor. 
This special delicacy is sold at Pun Chun noodle house. 

After searching for around 10min, here we go to the Pun Chun noodle house and ordered the must tried food. 

Forgive me to have such a great imagination.. coz of "鸭腿面".. 
Must be something like THIS!!!


I presumed my bowl of noodles comes with HUGE drumstick that I could grab with my hand.. 
Saliva dripping.. tummy drooling... 
To my dismay, this is what I was served. 
My 
鸭腿面.. huhuhu.. T.T
Thought it's still categorized as drumstick.. but I want the one that really looks like a drumstick!!!
 


  Ok.. Back to the noodles.
The meat was steamed till soft and tender that you can tear the meat off effortlessly and the soup is so aromatic but there are still rooms for improvement.

For your information, each bowl of the noodles cost RM 7.50. It definitely worth the penny spent. 
 

No comments: