Click Me ^^

Monday, November 10, 2008

Attacked by creatures

It was a thunderstorm night.. I was greatly threaten by the loud thunder, hidding myself beneath my blanket. Suddenly I heard some weird sound, peeping out I saw some creatures flew around in my room.. Oh my gosh, MOTH!!! Swamp of MOTH!!! Arggg... take up my courage I get out of the blanket and quickly close my wide opened window... Just in time before I was attacked by that annoying creatures and start screaming!!!

Sitting at my study table.. peeping to see the stupid creatures flew knocking themselves at the window.. it sounds like rain drops!!! They knocked it really hard!!! Share with you all some of the photos that I captured.. The effect is not satisfying but you can still see the annoying pity little creatures... Creepy!!! Yucks...










The pity little creatures, they just don't want to leave till I switch off my lights. Time struck 2am already... I was rather sleepy.. Laying myself in the cozy bed and Zzzz... Thanks XT for accompanying.. Thank God!

1 comment:

Yun said...

I was attacked by Moth last night! I forgot to close the window before I left for meeting... Mothsssss in my room...

Hate it!!!