Click Me ^^

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My new room

Eventually, I was moving to a new home.. I'd moved to hostel (an apartment style hostel). Gonna share to you my new living surrounding.. There it is, my room... You could see the room at the moment you enter the door.

I stay at 3rd floor. (Ermm.. a bit too high.. ) anyway I like it..

I went for cleaning few days before I moved in. This is the view of my room before I moved my things in..


Brrriing.. This is my current room.. Full with my stuff. One of the table is for study and the other one for my computer.. Gonna spend most of my time here and the office..

Part of the shelve... my junk food... yea..
See...

And this is the kitchen.. I love my housemates very very much.. No doubt they are of my type love d things to be in order and the surrounding clean!!! Yea... thumbs up!!!






Hehe.. I got TV to watch lo... haha...

See.. not over praising them.. Clean.. shinning..




Gonna post up my housemates photos when I got chance to hang out together with them..
Gotta enjoy my stay here and treasure my 2 years here.. ^_^


1 comment:

Appy Fiza said...

omg! u captures the toilet bowl pic? haha. funny. btw, it's clean though ;p