Click Me ^^

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wintermelon with Longan and Barley

The weather was cool but I just don't understand how come I still got oral ulcer!!! Maybe is due to continuous burning the mid night oil.. just to finish multi media show... Thus causing the body to be heaty. Ouch!!! Painful...


See a big ulcer on my lips
I cooked myself some "liang sui". The ingrediant I bought for quite a some time.. just too lazy to cook it.. Well, this is the time for me to show my cooking skills with rice cooker!!!
First, you need half a packet of Wintermelon with Longan. (It tastes sweet, so no sugar is required anymore)
You might ask could you used ice sugar? Definitely you can!!! The reason of my using this packet of wintermelon with longan because is easier to keep and it was broken in few pieces.. I don't have to hammer it!!!
Then, I scope about half cup of barley (measured by rice cooker cup).
Cooking steps;
First washed the barley till clean.
Then, pour in 1 litre water and add in half packet of wintermelon with longan.
Eventually, boiled it for about 1 hour.

Brin...
Here it goes..
Easy cooked liang teh..
Nice, good looking wintermelon with longan and barley..

You could either serve it hot or chilled whichever you prefer.
Hehe.. this is my favourite cup.. Daddy Cool!!! :p


I prefer it warm.. so I'm going to enjoy myself.. Nice liang teh..

After a nice sleep.. wake up.. the oral ulcer ceased it pains.. Is getting better... hehe.. seems that my liang teh works as well..


No comments: