Click Me ^^

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Encouragements

“A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success”

It seems that recently Yun had gone through some tough paths again. I was overwhelmed by exhaustion. Things were not comprehensible by normal and logic mind just feel like shouting out ‘What the hell! #$&(%#)’ Oh well I’m glad that I’m still conscience and have that few words in popping out from my mind that I had given to someone a few years back.

“Patience, Persistence and Perspiration make the best combinations for success”

Great little bookmark reminded me to be patience! I know the rules but I just out of energy and force to aid me to stand back to my feet. I really miss my best friend whom I used to share my heart with. I had not met another yet whom I could share all things and there won’t be misunderstandings and miscommunications.

It was the time eventually; I burst out for I could bear it no more.

Just at the very moment, my phone rang. It was my daddy. He didn’t say much but few sentences, “No matter what’s your decisions, remembered that the path you’ve chosen. There would be lots of challenges. No other one could bear it for you. Think positively and try your best. Health comes first. May God be with you. Thanks God.”

I could have no other word than Thanks Dad…

At the moment when I do not want to talk to any of my friends nor church friends… remaining in the valley an encouragement from my family members lifted me up. Encouraging and recovering me back to my normal life, the normal Yun.

Yesterday when I had a jog with Sheila (my housemate), we talked over many things. We have our own stories but few encouraging words encourage us both.

Thus I would never be stingy to say few encouraging words to my friends. Though it might be repetitive words but I believe it would encourage someone somehow.

Thanks.


No comments: