Click Me ^^

Friday, February 6, 2009

Seek for Solutions!!!

I need some professional advices! How to get rid of the moist in a room? I had been away for 17 days for my vacations and the moment I opened my door! Sucks.. yucks... am I in a wrong room??? haiz..

I arrived at Kuching airport about 9:40pm last night! Reluctant to come back to my second home.. Lazy!!! *lol

I was nearly fainted at the very moment I opened my door! Omg my room stink!!! Could you imagine! I'm definitely not an untidy nor a dirty person! I kept my things all clean and in place before I leave. I double, triple checked my windows making sure that it really tightly closed coz it had been raining cats and dogs continuously prior to my departure!

The water sipped into my room leaving the whole room moist and wet. For sure that conditions is the best for that little, creepy fungus to grow! I was shocked seeing my bed, pillows, my lovely doll (star), blanket, clothes, bag, tables, cupboards, chairs, windows.. full with that stupid fungus! I was really out of mood thus no photos being captured.. The very first thing that came into my mind is to get rid of it so that I could put my butt on that chair and have a rest!!!

I start cleaning around 11pm.. feeling hungry and tired! But out of mood to take something.. wiping all the stuffs over with Dettol then with detergent to make the room smell better.. Open the window wide and switch on the fan to its maximum to get the air flow into the room to get rid of the moist

All my washed clothes were also affected! Throwing all the fungus affected clothes into the pail thinking of washing it.. who knows 2 big pails were not enough for it!!! Omg I look dump!!! I stay awake the whole night cleaning up all the ding dongs.. Exhausted! I doze off early in the morning around 4:50am.. but it was too cold! Sleep without my blanket and star was really a torture for me.. The freezing weather woke me up! Nudging myself in jackets, jeans and towel still not able to stop me from shivering! Time stroke 7am... I hurried down to the laundry to get all my clothes, blanket, bed sheet, pillow case and my doll (star) washed together with Dettol, detergent and Vanish to make sure that all the germs was killed leaving only the fragrance.. I took me 3 turns to finish all the laundry! I even tumbler dried them coz it looked like it would be another cool and wet day! It costed me RM 18 to get all the stuffs clean and smell good! This is the very first time I'm proud of UNI*** thank for the washing machines and the dryer!!! Else I would have a painful, swollen hands due to laundry!

What a day!!!

This is not the end of the story yet.. please help me.. give me some advices so that I would not have to experience it for the second time!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i dont think thirsty hippo is "thirsty" enough. there are still mushroom in my room. haha ~
find another solution dear

Yun said...

Oh well, Thanks anonymous, seems like oni thirsty hippo is best suggested.. I will try some in my cupboard.. at least keep my clothes smell good.. haha..

Thanks. ^^