Click Me ^^

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Great Backyard

Let me introduce to all my readers a wonderful well designed and maintained house. Welcome to Stanley's house (One of my colleague) we visited his house during 'Chap Goh Meh' the last day of Chinese New Year. Oh well, I will just share on the his garden since I do not have the permission to blog on his house interior design..

Yun really felt ashamed of yun myself.. Guy could planted and maintained such a great garden.. Whilst Yun's just too lazy to have one..

Oh well, I was teased by Stanley. Why you girls don't plant and love plants de ha? It seems like me, guy, plant and treasure plants more than you girls..

The world's condition overturn i suppose!!! hahaha.. =p

Share with my readers some of his marvelous work at his backyard..

All kinds of 'bonsai'

See... how careful he did that..


Nice..



Any comments??? I suppose.. ermmm... girls (including me)... time to learn.. *giggle


3 comments:

DH said...

hehehe....
its so nice....
for me, its need our commitment to take care of our hobby...but since we are so-called buzy, we rather not to start this kind of hobby huh...hehe
maybe later on when we our life become quite stable & we find looking on laptop is boring, then maybe we will start this hobby...hehehe

Appy Fiza said...

yun! stanley is just like my dad. they are the greenfingers!

:)

Yun said...

Tini > Yo.. your are right tini. we are so called 'carrier woman'. Rather hook up with pc and laptop than anything else summore. Haiz.. Wait till we become nenek then we will hv tonnes of time to care for one.. haha.. :p

Appy > Ooo... great tat your dad is one of them too at least got someone beautify up our house garden.. Coz they hv wonderful daughters whom don't have time (in other word to lazy) to care for one.. hahaha.. Appy right!!!