Click Me ^^

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lose in a competition

What type of mood am I suppose to have today? I'm not sure... Haiz... Anyone wanna comfort and pampered me a bit???

The very first things I check when I got online are my mailsss.. checking my emails~~.. Well, today there is a bad bad news for Yun.. Share wif my readers one news tat ruin my whole day mood.. Sigh~~~

I had wrote a paper for competition last April.. and tata.. the result was released yesterday night 7:02pm. I was very excited when I saw the subject of the mail.. but once I opened it.. it turned me down.. falling from the heaven down to the hell~~~
.
phewww....
.
.
bom!!!

This was portion of the mail.. so well and politely written in such a way that it hurt little ~

"The Panel of Judges has finished the final judgement on all the shortlisted papers. We regret to inform you that your paper has not been selected for the Award. The Judges would like to express their sincere gratitude on your support to this Award. It is never an easy task for the Judges to select the winning papers amongst those high quality submissions. This year, a total of three papers have been awarded the prizes..."

See~~~ what should be my reactions!!! =.=
I'm sad.. of course!!!
.
.
unhappy~~
.
haiz...

Those who won the award are those wif the big title, Dr, Assoc Prof, Prof..
What to do.. Yun's not tat experienced yet...

Anyway~~ Yun should admit that they are really experienced and their work are really good, marvellous~~..
.
.
and~~
.
.
Yun's work is not up to tat standard yet :) ...
.
.
.

BTW~~
Yun will not be discouraged..
Yun will try again next year..

*Thanks to Yun's supervisors.. Their encouragements helps..
Though the impacts of losing still there..
Emotional imbalance~~
well~well~ I suppose ladies owaz felt tat after losing..




No comments: