Click Me ^^

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vitamins and minerals

Just finish editing the paper.. and press the button 'send' to my boss.. In short, now I'm tired!!! By the way, I wondered why I got tired so easily ever since I came back from vacations? Sleep a day or 2 late (early in the morning) had became a real headache to me! A sign of aging??? Gosh.. I wish I was still in my 2nd - 4th year when I was filled with energy.. Sleep late would never be a problem to me..

For those who are filled with energy.. any tips? Besides, sufficient rest..

Well.. I suppose this is the few vitamins tat should be lacking of..

Iron
Insufficient iron causes fatigue especially on exertion, brittle nails, headaches, constipation, inflamed tongue...

Vitamin B12

Insufficient Vitamin B12 causes fatigue, weakness, dizziness, sore tongue, memory problems, confusion, irritability, depression, moodiness....

Folic Acid
Insufficient Folic Acid have about the same effects as vitamin B12 PLUS shortness of breath, recurrent miscarriages, mental confusion, anaemia...

Magnesium
Insufficient Magnesium cause fatigue, irritability, muscle cramps, rapid or irregular heartbeat, insomnia...

Well.. after study the effects of insufficient minerals and vitamin in my body.. Now is the time to get boost up.. It is time to dig into my medicine box and check whether the vitamins that I 'collected' still in good conditions.

I found 2 packets of SURBEX-ZINC, 4 packets Evening Primrose cod liver oil, few packets and bottle of dunno wat vitamin supplements... that I had never touch.. Thank God that the expire date is still far away.. 2011..

Haiz.. Have to repent and start feeding on vitamin supplements once a day!!!
For those who are under stresses and busy life style.. I suggest SURBEX-ZINC. Coz I'm trying it now.. and it helps a bit! In the sense that I sleep better at night... =p
(I'm not doing any kind of advertisement here.. U can get it in any pharmacy i suppose..)

haha.. I'm becoming more and more health concern oled..
Take care all my readers..

Quality WORK + Quality FOOD + Quality REST + Quality EXERCISE= Healthy Life.. ^^


2 comments:

sibu food diva said...

you are in need of fasting, means no food but plenty of H20 to detox your system. and then lots lots lots of fresh fruits to replenish your over exhausted body. then, you need potassium, which is one very very vital mineral to initiate cell growth and repair. God bless! ;)

Yun said...

Yup.. thanks Joan.. I had tried tat.. good idea.. hehe..