Click Me ^^

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Unimas 13th Convocation (Section 1)

UNIMAS had its 13th Convocation last weekend. Here Yun gonna share some of the captured photos during the event.

This year there were 1,792 graduates received their scrolls at the convocation, including 110 who were conferred Masters and doctoral degrees. By the way, Yun really hope that Yun would be able to make it for the next year convocation... Wish Yun the best.. ^^ =p

The first section was allocated for Postgraduated students as well as 2 other undergraduate Faculty of FSS and Medic Faculty..

Here are just some random captured of the events.

Flowers for their beloved.. Eventually graduated after few years struggles..
Chief Minister Tan Sri Abdul Taib Mahmud's car

The crowds.. Could you feel the fever of convocations??? Ops.. hopefully there was none (A)H1N1 carrier.. =p





Tata.. Capturing photos with Yan Shi's.. I just get to know bout her on the day of convocation.. since she was so lonely.. I drag a few friends to have photos with her.. Well~~ Yun just realised that when no one attended your convo.. it was really a PITY~~ LONELY~~ T.T anyway, no worry Yan Shi's we are there.. ^^ May God bless your future.. ^^

With Sie Long from FSS.. This is the guy that I scare the most.. coz he always like to call out my name as LOUD as thunder whenever he saw me.. haiz.. Malu la kawan!!! =p anyway.. congratulations!!! FINALLY.. grad..

These are few captures with all my postgrad buddies. Well, they are nice and helpful. They had assisted me a lot since I started my research there...

The main assistance they gave me was repairing my computers.. those who follows my blogs know that my computers break down often..
Besides, they also lead and teach me the proper way of doing a research..

Big claps to you all..

You have done it and next year will be mine.. hahaha (I'll remember this quote!!) =p
Daniel, Voon, Surewin, Charlie and Yun..
Daniel, Voon, Surewin, Charlie, Lai (They said Lai is my mom.. coz owaz nagging at me.. =p) and Yun (dun fly back and kill me ah.. I think is true oso.. mind me calling u mom??? lol)

All the postgraduated students.. I'm jealous... Got motivated to work harder and smarter after attending their convocation..
Mr and Mrs Lai
Ah Mau and his parents
Mau's family and Lai's family
Surewin.. (I'm sooooo happy.. now at d 3rd level of the heaven~~ lol..)


Anyway.. all the best buddies on your future ahead. May God bless you all abundantly..
Dun forget your sister here.. keep in touch..

No comments: