Click Me ^^

Thursday, April 15, 2010

C121 and Lao Lee

Yun was very hungry after the presentations. Thinking of giving myself a treat so we went to C121 and then the next day to Lao Lee.. They are located next to each other.
In short, Yun's dun like their food.. not suiting my appetite I suppose but I do hope that I will visit there again. There are rooms for improvements.
The Dong Feng Yu Yuan. The soup is not nice.. but the fish ball taste great. It will be great if the owner put some pickled vege to give taste to the soup.
The Penang Kuey Tiaw.. dun even taste as one. Disappointing~~
This is even worse.. Ooo Chien.. taste suck~
This is the 'Bao Qin Tian mien'.. weird name.. for me it's just like kolo mee but a bit sour due to the vinegar other than that nothing special..

Overcooked porridge + the egg too raw~~ Yun dun like raw eggs..


No comments: