Click Me ^^

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Foods During Reunion Dinner

This year we have a great reunion dinner with all complete 7 family members. It was such a long time since we all further our studies elsewhere. I should say that my parents indeed are the happiest one seeing all their children gather around the table to enjoy the dishes that they had prepared. Sharing with all my readers some of the foods that were prepared by my parents. Not to forget to mention here, my dad cooks well as well oh~~ hehe..


My mom's expert dish. Sweet sour pork ribs.
Mixed vege with baby abalone.
Black Pepper beef and eventually the prawns with kailan (local vege).


There are some missing photos due to my faulty laptop during the chinese new year. 

They includes;

Stew Pork
Fried nuggests
Steam buns
High protein tendons
Sweet Corn soup
Sweet sour fish
Steam prawns with red wine.
.
Absolute + Sprite (cocktail) 
and 
Longang + peach + mixed fruits as dessert.

Hmmm... my saliva began to overflow d..


That's all showing to all my readers. 

No comments: