Click Me ^^

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Adult Business

Just feel like uttering today.. Lots of things that I could not understand. Why there are such a things like that?
First; I thought that I could lead my life without others to worry bout me; I failed.
Second; I thought that I am matured enough to comprehend all the situations around me; I'm not.
Third; I thought that I'm the big gal that my family members could trust on and lean to; I'm neither indeed.
.
.
.
When everyone seems to keep everything away from me (with their good intentions - that I would not get distracted or worried by what happened and it's so called 'adults matter')
But~~ Let me tell you. I'm willing to bear with you all!!! I'm an adult as well~~

My mum got very sick - everyone keep it as secret to me.. Till lately when I called my eldest sister and accidentally she slip the words..
My brother got hospitalized due to bacteria infections in the blood.. they keep it as secret to me as well~~
This is serious case.. I can't help but at least I can pray for them..

Haiz... Well~~ If this is the case; then go on keep everything as secret to me.

I'm sad and felt helpless.

But I still love you all..


No comments: