Click Me ^^

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Appreciations for those who lend me a shoulder


Time really flee. Day by day it passed as if I had done nothing beneficial to the world nor to myself. I was wasting my life and energy persistently seeking and digging for clues to solve problems after problems.. I tend to give up but thanks to all my friends and saints keep on encouraging me in this process.. No one could help in my study because none of them had a slight idea for what I was doing~~ Pity me~~

I was trying out different methods to solve the problems that I faced in my study recently and few minutes ago..

I found it~~

I FOUND IT!!!

I WANNA SHOUT TO THE WORLD~~

I FOUND IT!!!

Nothing could be happier than that! I just wanna share my Happiness to all my readers, to my family members, to those who had encouraged me always no matter how much murmurings their ears had to bear and to those who reminded and cooked to fill my tummy whenever I forgotten and most importantly to those who keep me in their prayers. I love you all.. ^^

Well, the process was not easy. Those simple problems (now I could use the word simple) cost me more than 5 months to solve it. Tonight I had solved all the mysteries. Although the ways are found, I still have few kilometers to tread before heading towards the finishing line. I am physically exhausted but whenever I listen to this song 還有我 I regained my strength to move on.


No comments: