Click Me ^^

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Darling

MatLAB..


You are just not my friend!!! I love you so much and I dunno why you still dun want to be friend to me..

I studied about you,

I cared about you,

I stayed with you every day and night,

I stared at you every day and night,

I spent most of my time with you,

I touched you with curiosity,

I hugged you in my sleep,

I dream about you.


Yet... I still dun know why you dun let me to understand more about you.. It's just as hard as understanding what a man think in his mind. Haiz..

Please~~ I need to understand you as soon as possible. Dun bully me again~
I hope i won't get mad and give up.. Else I will throw you in the rubbish bin!!!


3 comments:

Kris said...

Yeah. Matlab is a pain sometimes...and you called it your Darling?! :P

Yun said...

Kris=> haha.. yup.. It had indeed brought me lots of pain.. but I desperately need it to complete my studies and grad on time.. what else if not Darling the word =p.. haha.. lol..

Kris said...

I want to know her but she dun want to know me ler :(

I like Quartus better..she is my girl girl..lol