Click Me ^^

Friday, November 20, 2009

Love is seeking you in my memory





Had been falling in love with Raymond Lam's song ever since my dearest fren Seng gave me the whole album of his. It was so nice of him. Personally, I fall in love with this particular song 愛在記憶中找你 (Love is seeking you in my memory)。
Love is not merely owning. This is what I believed.

Found some quotes that I would like to share;

Life is short,

Break the rules,

Forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly,

Love truly,

Laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile.



Love is not showing that you're pity having compassion towards someone misfortune. So to my friends who are currently in the juncture of their life not knowing what to do, think of the happy moments that both of you had created, the positive encouragement that both of you had done.. Think of something positive and you will realise how much you love him or her..

I'm neither a counselor nor a psychologist.. I just wanna share my thoughts and feelings. Never regret after all things had occurred, clear your mind and have proper communication.



No comments: